Cloud (by Nick)
12 th May 1995
The Hotdoggers (Founder/Captain/Coach)
Kayla Morgan (Girlfriend)
Nick Swift (formerly)
|“||I Believe In You||”|
— Will to Kayla
Will Cloud is the deuteragonist of Cloud 9. Will is very laid back and an ordinary kid who used to have a passion for snowboarding until a big incident. Will gets back on his feet thanks to Kayla. Will created a move called the Cloud 9 whom he taught Kayla. Will's mom created a dog kennel whom Donald his friend lives in.
Will Cloud is potrayed by Luke Benward.
Will has light brown hair with hazel eyes and tan skin. Will is mostly seen wearing a coat and a t-shirt with jeans and boots sometimes with a helmet and goggles.
Kayla Morgan (2014-Present Close Friend, Girlfriend)Edit
- Main article: Kayla and Will
Kayla is Will's trainee whom he is forced to work with. He is annoyed by Kayla at first but ends up helping her through the snowboarding for fire and ice. Kayla and Will kiss and develop their feelings for each other. They are shown to ineract alot. Both help each other and win because of the Cloud 9 and become champions.
Dink is Will's friend, and helps out at the dog kennel with him. He is coached by Will to compete in the Fire and Ice competition. Both are in rivalry with team swift.
Sam is one of Will's good friends. Will usuallly gives him pointer's about his riding technique. He is also on Will's team for the Fire and Ice competition.
Kayla: Please Tell Me This Gets Easier.
Will: It Does .... After about 50 More Times.
When Your Up There, With Just You And Your Board, It Doesn't Matter What Anyone Else Thinks.
Last Time I Rode, I Almost Died.
Your Daddy Owns The Resort.
- Will Had A Horrific Snowboarding Accident, Which Made Him afraid and quit The Sport For A Year Until Kayla Persuaded Him To Start Again.
- Will created the cloud 9 move, but has never managed to land it successfully, except for one time during one of his practices.
- He's the captain, founder and coach of The Hotdoggers.
- He is the male lead.
- He has a close bond with dogs, especially Donald, and enjoys spending time with them.
- He won the "Epic Failure" Internet award for his snowboarding fall.
|To view the Will Cloud gallery, click here.|